Friday, October 2, 2009

Sick Family

It seems like everyone is sick right now. And isn't it too early for the sick season to start? The weather went from warm, summer weather to cold, yucky weather. Which is probably why everyone is sick. The sickness has hit our family hard. So far the only ones who aren't sick are Malachi and Gabs. Hopefully we can keep it that way. Aylah has been home from school since Wednesday. She's had a consistent fever and flu like symptoms. And then yesterday, Ezekiel got it too. So every night I've been up with them. Not necessarily because they actually need me, but mostly because I've been checking on them every hour. I hate it when the kids are sick. But it we've made good use of our get well time in the house. They've made forts in their beds, decorated some delicious looking cookies, watched way too many obnoxious kids shows and gotten in lots of snuggle time with Mommy.
I've definitely hit the exhaustion part of pregnancy. There's something about pregnancy exhaustion that is unlike anything else. I would much rather have a newborn than have the constant drain of pregnancy. He's gotten so big and it seriously hurts when he moves. I have almost everything all ready for his arrival, so hopefully he'll be here in the next 3 or 4 weeks. I'm so excited to see what he's going to look like. All of the kids have blonde hair excpet Aylah, so I'm very curious to see if he'll have brown hair like her. I'm sure he'll be chubby and have huge cheeks like all of the other kids. I can't wait to get my hands on him!












No comments: