Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Almost Baby Time

I can't believe it's already been a week since Ezekiel went to the hospital. It's been a fast week, but the days that we spent in the hospital felt like an eternity. We're so happy to have our little guy back home and even happier that he's doing so well and besides his cough, he's pretty much back to normal.
I had a doctor's appointment today. When you get to the end of pregnancy, the appointments seem so pointless. All they do is measure you and listen to the baby's heartbeat. For some reason, my doctor's office always runs behind, so I ended up waiting for an hour and half. With Gabs and Zekey. They were wonderful- as wonderful as a 3 and 2 year old can be in the doctor's office. By the time it was over, I was so stressed out I started having contractions. Which have since gone away. But I wouldn't mind if they came back and I went into labor. I've gotten so much done in the past two days. Things that don't really matter too much- like organizing and cleaning. But it makes me feel so much better and I definitely feel ready to have the baby. Although I still haven't packed a bag. I'm going to do that tonight- just in case :)









2 comments:

Forever For Evie said...

Poor baby...I'm glad he's feeling better! It sucks to have a kid in the hospital, they just look so sad and helpless. It's especially hard when you have 3 others at home to take care of...and you're 9 months pregnant!
I feel the same way about dr. appts. They seem like such a waste of time...especially in our cases. We could probably just have these babies at home and be alright. ;)

Unknown said...

your kiddos are so adorable!

and you! its like youre only pregnant in the belly. sheesh...way to go! ;)