Thursday, October 22, 2009

I'm Ready to Have a Baby!

I was hopeful that with as active as I've been throughout this pregnancy, the baby would want to come out a little early. But it looks like he's quite content in there. I had a doctor's appointment today. I'm still only dilated one centimeter, but he's really low. I had her strip my membranes to try and kick start labor. I've never had that done before. It wasn't fun to say the least. So after she did that, I took Gabs and Zekey to Walmart and walked around for an hour. And then we came home and skipped nap time and I've been cleaning the house for the past hour and a half. I've had a few contractions, but mostly just feel really crampy. I'm really, really hopeful that he'll come this weekend. But if he doesn't, I'll be induced a week from Sunday. So at least the end is near!


Gabs took a break from her doggie costume so she could dress up like a ballernia. She insisted on having Zekey in the pictures with her. I can see why people always mistake him for a girl! :)






No comments: