Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Unofficial Start of Summer

I'm a horrible blogger. I think about posting something and then I never do. Of course, being pregnant doesn't help much with my motivation. :)
I've always thought of Memorial Day as the unofficial start of summer. Even if it's not technically summer yet, I just can't help but think summer has begun.
We had a great Memorial Day weekend. We worked on our garden, had a cookout and visited with family and friends and Nathan worked on the new motorcycle he just got. This is especially exciting for me, because for the past 6 years, we've shared a vehicle. The thought of being able to take the kids to the park during the day is very exciting! Plus, Nathan has me convinced that riding on a motorcycle is going to be tons of fun.



















2 comments:

nate said...

That picture of you and gabs is beautiful!

JennyLee said...

Love then vintage motorcycle. They are so cool!