Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Best Summer Yet

I don't know why, but this summer has been amazing. We've done so many outdoors things, which is by far our favorite thing to do as a family. We go to the beach about once a week and we've found all kinds of fun spots on the river.
We also celebrated Ezekiel's one year birthday. We took the kids to the zoo for his birthday and enjoyed some family time at home. It makes me sad that my baby is already a year old... I guess that means we're due for another one! haha


These pictures are random, but they sum up what we've been doing in the past month...


My big boy!!!








So handsome!!!

























Gabs and Daddy on the 4th of July




Opening presents

Having fun at the zoo


The other day, I took Malachi and Aylah to the grocery store. As we were walking out, I let them each pick something from the quarter machines. This is what Malachi chose.

Nathan made the best pizza ever. All from scratch! We often talk about one day opening up our own restaurant and making up recipes for the menu. We put black olives on the whole pizza, and 1/3 pepperoni, 1/3 mushrooms and onion and 1/3 artichokes and sundried tomatoes. It was sooo good!

2 comments:

brodbeck12 said...

I love that picture of malachi!! It reminds me of Jude:0)

devyn said...

I love the cute matching outfits for the girlies! so cute