Thursday, July 31, 2008

We're Lake People

Today we visited Nathan's Aunt Janet. She lives on Coldwater Lake in Michigan, about an hour and a half away from us. Spending the day on the water only confirmed to us that we absolutely must have a house on the water one day.
The best part of the day was when Nathan and I took Malachi, Aylah and Gabs out on a paddle boat while Zeke napped on a swing with Aunt Janet. This was definitely one of the best days so far this summer!


The kids in their life jackets


















Zeke upset because I kept shooing him away from crawling down the stairs.

























Don't we look like we belong on the lake? And this is evidently my natural hair color now. When did it turn red?!?




1 comment:

Angie Washington said...

Hello. I clicked over here from Nate's blog (he left a comment on mine so I wanted to return the favor) and I must say that you have a beautiful family. I also looked at your favorite books list on your profile. I just read East of Eden this year and I was blown away; loved it.

~Angie

www.angiewashington.com