Monday, June 23, 2008

Mi Familia

The summertime is especially fun for us as a family. We've already been to just about every beach and lake there is around here. Being anywhere near the water is the kid's absolute favorite thing. As fun as it is in the summer, it's also unbelievably tiring. So this blog will just be a little update on all the fun we've had this summer.

Ezekiel splashing in our awesome backyard pool




















Gabs love the water, but for some reason, it scares her.
So she always just plays in the sand.























Love!


















Our family picture in the backyard.




















Showing off the raspberries they picked. Notice Malachi being
silly behind Aylah... two seconds later, Aylah was in tears as
Malachi laughed hysterically.






3 comments:

devyn said...

so cute! LOVE your "all american" family picture.. also loving malachi's hair!

tysdaddy said...

Hey there! I'm a big fan of hubby's blog, and saw your button so I thought I'd swing by.

Very cute family! Little Gabs is just as adorable as I imagined her. I remember being quite worried about her a while back.

Great blog so far. I love the header and the template. Keep up the great work . . .

Fun Memories said...

Sandra, here I am at midnight reading your blog that I stumbled across from facebook. You are so beautiful and your kids are just adorable. Nate ain't bad either. ha. I can tell you are such a wonderful Mom making such special memories with your kids. Content and grateful for the little things.That is so refreshing to see. Hope you do move to KC so we can watch your family grow. Love, Linda