Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Zeke Turns FIVE!




 Turning five is a big deal. There's something about going from four to five that seems like an initiation into big kid world. I love thinking back on the day my kids were born on their birthdays. None of my kids decided to enter the world on their own. I've been induced every time. So with the fourth kid, I pretty much knew what to expect. I thought for sure he would come out pretty easily, but he didn't. I can remember pushing and pushing and he just wouldn't budge. When he finally did make his appearance, the first thing I noticed was his funny, wide nose. He was a fat, fat baby. But he's turned into a teeny, tiny little boy. He still has his adorable nose that looks just like the day he was born though!!!






                    Traditional birthday pancakes- complete with strawberries, whipped cream and m&m's (:

                                                                        Cute 'lil bro


                                                    Someone is excited to open presents!!!

                                                           He looks like a big boy!

                                               His first bike. He isn't too sure of it just yet.

                              This was his favorite present- a 300 piece puzzle he finished that day!

                                                          Happy Birthday, Z Man!!!

No comments: