Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Spring Has Sprung

spring Pictures, Images and Photos

Ok, spring hasn't exactly made an appearance yet, but for the past two days there has been sunshine. Wonderful, glorious sunshine- a very welcome friend. I have all of the blinds pulled up, and even though it's only 18 degrees outside, if squint my eyes and look at the light pouring in, it's almost as though spring really has sprung!

I've been making lots of progress on all the things I've been working on. I've tried my very best to organize- the closets and the basement are both finished. For me, that's a big deal! I've also been working on the kid's rooms. I painted Ezekiel's room a lovely shade of blue. His room is small, so it's a very light color, but it almost has a gray tint to it, which still gives it some depth. Nathan is painting him some elephant pictures and I'm going to make curtains. It should be all finished by this weekend. I'll put up pictures soon!

The biggest progress I've made is on myself. I've been working out every day. There's a channel called "exercise tv" on our digital cable, so it makes it very easy for me to do a workout video every day. I've been doing the Jillian Michaels "30 Day Shred", as well as doing yoga and pilates. I've always drank a lot of water, but I'm drinking even more now. I've been also been eating low fat, high protein foods. And eating lots of fruits and veggies. I've lost about 4 lbs, but the main thing I wanted to do was get toned, and I can definitely see a difference. Now if only I wasn't butt white!

1 comment:

nate said...

That's a BIG picture of flowers!

I am proud of your commitment!